The 25th DAPA Conference will be held January 5 & 6, 2022 at the Deadwood Mountain Grand.
Registration for conference open now and can register here. Schedule can be found here. No refunds will be given after December 28 due to food costs.
The room block can be reached at 605-559-0386 and hit 0. Room Block under the Dakota Asphalt and Pavement Conference.
Sponsors and Exhibitors can register now right here.
2022 DAPA Conference Program Highlights – “Build Better for a Sustainable Future”
- Updates from the SDDOT and NDDOT and program modifications under the new Infrastructure Bill (IIJA)
- Plant Control for RAP Mixtures – Best Practice Updates (T.J. Young, T2ASCO)
- Improved Quality Control for Paving Operations – Byrce Wouri (Wouri Consulting)
- ND Highway 32 Finley Project – A Project with Multiple Faces (NDDOT, Curt Dunn)
PG Binder Assessment/Selection for Mill/Overlay with RAP Superpave Mix and Impact on Reflective Cracking
Case Study of Intelligent Construction – Intelligent Compaction, Paver Mounted Thermal Profiling, Utilization of Density Profiling System (DPS) for Better Field Control of Paving Operations
Performance Testing of Field Mix Samples – Texas Overlay Test, Index Testing, Rut Testing
Identification of Thin Lift Overlay/9.5 mm Superpave Mixtures Utilizing Standard Aggregate Production and RAP from the Fordville Area and ND 32 Project and Performance Testing Protocol
- Women of Asphalt (WOA) – Mn/DAK Chapter: A New Targeted Networking Opportunity for the Asphalt Industry